I am almost done doing a cleanup of my being, now, I am doing a cleanup of my system. Yes, I am another one of those sad stories (to those who claim to be physiologically well-off), I am in my late 20's, obese, morbidly. I am a smoker, I eat when I am bored, more so I love to cook when I am bored, and worst part is, I think I am really good with the cooking aspect(see my other blog jdeeskitch - will have some stuff up soon as I figure out what to feature). I have been smoking since my second year in college, that brings me to 8 years of smoking, I am capable of ingesting liquor, if only for the loss of inhibition and the messing around with one's proprioreceptor. I am currently working on straightening out my career path, it involves the rigors of weight loss, to allow me to get work at a prestigious hospital that pays an unjust salary. I am after the long-term benefits, and not the salary (nonetheless I hope it is enough for humane subsistence).
I am one of those relatively-not-so-sad stories. I get to work out 5 to 7 times a week for a minimum of one hour per session, if only I could fight off the fatigue. I am way over my head in fat however I have always wanted to be involved in the celebrity-like life of athletic demi-gods., if only for the narcissist in me.
I am one of those happy stories simply because, now, more than ever, I believe in myself, and I believe that I can do it, and I want to do it so that I can help myself and others who are in a similar predicament. This is my personal Everest for this segment of my life, and indeed I want to metamorphose into something that all my fellow-sufferers would be proud of and might want to emulate, I want to be of help, I want the formula to the grail and not the grail itself, and I want to share it with others. Enthusiasm and all!
For anyone who chances upon this message in a bottle of a vast universe called cyberspace: Sparkpeople is a goodstart, if only for the visual measurement of progress.
I am one of those relatively-not-so-sad stories. I get to work out 5 to 7 times a week for a minimum of one hour per session, if only I could fight off the fatigue. I am way over my head in fat however I have always wanted to be involved in the celebrity-like life of athletic demi-gods., if only for the narcissist in me.
I am one of those happy stories simply because, now, more than ever, I believe in myself, and I believe that I can do it, and I want to do it so that I can help myself and others who are in a similar predicament. This is my personal Everest for this segment of my life, and indeed I want to metamorphose into something that all my fellow-sufferers would be proud of and might want to emulate, I want to be of help, I want the formula to the grail and not the grail itself, and I want to share it with others. Enthusiasm and all!
For anyone who chances upon this message in a bottle of a vast universe called cyberspace: Sparkpeople is a goodstart, if only for the visual measurement of progress.
Comments